The cheap dedicated server is quite accessible among the gaming industry and cybersecurity experts. This type of hosting is considered as the most secure. It comes with a high-security facility because a server is completely under your control. They are comparing it to the sharing hosting; no other website files are hosted on a Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting. You lease a server and protect it from malicious sites. At a Linux hosting, many sites are hosted together, even fake ones that are loaded with viruses and malware. A dedicated server will prevent your site from attacks by cybercriminals. However, still, there is a chance that your site can hack at a dedicated server.
Onlive Server’s Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting plans are pretty affordable and perfect for your business or smooth multi-player gaming. Our servers run with the reliable firewall protection and exploit scanner for high-level security. Moreover, more than 35 data centers are located at various locations in the world. You can enjoy the hosting plans of US dedicated server, UK dedicated server, France dedicated server, Russia dedicated server, and many more. Onlive Server is offering high security to prevent the data breaching. But if you want to boost your dedicated server’s security, follow these 10 smart tips.
1) Cybercriminals or hackers target websites to find a vulnerability that they can exploit. They keep updating themselves about new software releases. Also, it’s their habit to scan multiple sites daily to hack them. Installing updates on your dedicated server is crucial for enhancing its security.
2) Security patches help protect a site’s essential data. Don’t forget to install security patches along with updating security patches. Procrastinating in these installations may put you in trouble later.
3) Keeping unused software at your cheap dedicated server will open ways for a hacker to attack. If you are using WordPress and plugins, then be careful because most of the attacks are performed on these sites.
4) Backup your site regularly to prevent the loss of data. Anything can happen on your site if your luck is not good. It is an important security measure that you must do at a regular time interval. Keep it a priority or else; you will lose all your site data, blog posts, and other content due to malicious attacks.
5) Please avoid the use of open networks because they are easy to be manipulated. Any security weakness associated with that public network can harm your server. Using open networks to log in on the admin panel or any other website can pose a risk. Always try to connect to reliable and secure networks.
6) Cheap dedicated server hosting companies include quality security and protection. An ideal web host will provide DDOS protection to your dedicated server. Ask the support team or research what add on plans it is delivering along with the basic plan.
7) Maintaining a database is tough when you are handling everything on your own. It will hinder the growth of your business. It is better to hire someone and delegate responsibility to some other team members.
8) Databases that can restrict SQL injections are best for you. Remove unimportant data from your dedicated server. Secure your database in every possible way.
9) Optimize the dedicated server with the cache. Enable cache to reduce the loading speed of the site. It decreases the fetching time of files from the server.
10) A little tuning of your dedicated server will boost its ability to manage resources appropriately. Timeout, KeepAlive, KeepAliveTimeout, and many other settings are there that you need to modify.
Contact Onlive Server through WhatsApp at +919990507737. Our support team is available to do online live chat and assist you in making the right selection.